Wednesday, June 17, 2009

foot fetish?

I found this lovely garment on Zappos.com today.  I could not pass up an opportunity to comment on this little gem.  

Underwear for the feet?  I don't want to think about flesh-toned tightey, uhh, whiteys? - i guess nudies, in this case.  Nor, do I want to think about my feet in a crotch-like sense.  I already have issues with feet...now they are going to make me think of androgynous crotches.  I know I'm going to have nightmares from these atrocities.  I imagine foot fetishers coveting these.  I wonder if they make them with garters and "crotch-less" varieties.  Maybe a nice black lace version with matching ankle bra?  Gives me the chills...and not in a good way.  Maybe I'm just too sheltered to get it.  The blurb about the product states they are used for dance - lyrical, jazz and that sort; but it also says they can be worn under street shoes.  Not to be extremely graphic, but is it to keep the toe jam from getting into your shoes?  Everything about these are just wrong.

No comments: