Thursday, February 12, 2009

Raider Nation

I saw this lovely masterpiece on my commute this morning.  I tried to get a decent pict without rear-ending the car in front of me or getting myself shot in the face.  It's a little blurry, but just to clarify - that is an Impala SS and if you weren't sure, it's written in hot pink along the side.  But, that's not even my favorite part; on either side of the Impala logo on the back is 'Samoa' with an island logo and yes, a HOT PINK Raiders logo.  I love it.  It's like the Pink Ladies of the Raiders.  I didn't even know the Raiders had that.  I mean I know about the Raiderettes, but they don't even wear pink.  Instead of T-Birds and black cigarette pants, she's rocking an Impala and and men's XXXL jersey.  After snapping the pic I had to get out of there...I know the reputation of Raiders fans and I was not about to become one of their victims.  So, if I turn up missing, please know I did this for you.

No comments: