Thursday, April 16, 2009

neglectlessness no more

so......it's definitely been a while since i blogged.  quite an understatement actually.  it's been TOOO LONG!  not really sure why....i like to blame it on my busy-ness with work and life in general.  needless to say, it's an excuse.  enough is enough.

Today I was reading through my numerous trend blogs that I frequent and it made me really miss my own blog that I have neglected - kind of like that whole red-headed step child thing.  It made me sad for a second, then I realized I am in control of my own destiny...and blog as it turns out, so I said to my self - Self get your scheisse's going again.  And here we are.

I am headed to Idaho (no...you da ho - never gets old) tomorrow with my main ho.  I am hoping for plenty of ridic at 5000+ feet.  I hope to have stories and pictures aplenty, as Lisa and I tend to have "photo shoots" when we get bored.  I just hope we don't get kicked off the plane.  

Upon my return I am headed to China for work.  I plan on working and playing pretty hard for that one.  I found out yesterday I am headed there in Coach seating.   Not that I will complain because it is an international trip on someone else's dime and I love seeing the culture, but.... I am not looking forward to the 5 kinks I will have in my neck upon arrival.  I'm gonna look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame by the time we land.  I'm sure that just as my spine gets back to normal I'll be heading home and have to start all over again.  

oh yeah...i remember why I miss this...It's like my diary.  I never found a reason to write in one.  I always thought it weird and uncomfortable to put my ideas, activities, and wishes in document form.  I much rather prefer them all having a tea party together in my head.  It allows for more mingling that way and procreation.  This is my way of kind of sorting through them all and finding some order in my chaotic mind.  Today I displaced the following tenants:  tomorrow's activity, Tuesday's activity, that little quirky one that prefers to lick the sugar bowl than drink tea, and sadly the german scheisse.  Maybe you can take them home and make them feel comfortable.  They are real good and don't take up too much room - afterall, I have a small head and there's a lot going on in there.

Back to work...it's been fun.  I will be back sooner than later...till then...

No comments: